Courses to choose fromNote: You’ll see that the numbering in live projects of 70+ hours course for React JS / React Native starts from 10, and for 150+ hours course, it starts from 18, which means that the 70+ hours module of this mentorship will cover everything from 50+ hours mentorship plus these add-ons. And similarly, 150+ hours, covers everything which is there in 70+ hours’ module along with the topics mentioned there. This fact is applicable for every module in this course.
- Basic Form Submission.
- Temperature Converter
- Tic-Tac-Toe, Calculator
- To-Do Lists.
- Filterable Products Form.
- News Teller-Using Google API
- Chat Room Application.
- Global News System.
- Movie Booking: A complete solution for Movie Booking
- Get clear understanding of advance JS concepts and ES6 features.
- Get familiar with core React JS concepts like Components, States,Props, Rendering, etc.
- Work on concepts like Events, Forms, Lists and Keys
- Build single page applications.
- Basic HTML
- Top 20% performers of each batch will be eligible for interview for internships. Based on the interview, an internship will be provided.It’ll be a one month’s unpaid internship
- All 50+ hrs features +
- To-Do list with React-Redux
- Weather Application.
- User Registration
- Login Tutorial
- Custom Projects to get familiar with Redux Saga/Thunk, React Selectors, Redux Forms.
- Integrating Google Maps, Directions and Place Autocomplete
- Pokedex: A pokemon dictionary Web App
- Emojipedia: A dictionary full of Emojis
- Get pro in State management in your web applications.
- Get familiar with modern day web development using Redux.
- Dive deeper into front end development and build more complex web application.
- Get an inch ahead on Advanced React topics.
- Work with Higher Order Components, Code Splitting, Navigation, Render Props, etc.
- Basic HTML
- Top 2 performers of a batch will be awarded with a direct internship. Another 3 of that batch will be interviewed
- All 70+ hrs features +
- Connecting all the previous projects with routes.
- Build a social networking website.
- Your own custom project.
- Learn React-Native Mobile App development and work on various plugins like Redux-Form, Redux Saga, Google plugins etc.
- Shopping Cart: A web app for buying goods online
- News Website: Providing all the latest news in the world
- BMI Tracker: An app which helps in tracking BMI by showing data in graphical form
- Learn to switch b/w URLs
- Understand minute Dos and Don’ts of this field
- Advanced grasp on Hooks and Effects
- Build complex Web Applications
- No prerequisites
- At the end of the course, Every Student will be given a chance to do internship or work on client projects for a minimum engagement of 2 months